Partners, Faculty & Staff
The international dimension of the DPP is reflected in the geographic diversity of its partner institutions and lecturers. Whether in Africa, Asia, Latin America or in Geneva, professors/experts from both the Graduate Institute and partner institutions collaborate on teaching. There is also close collaboration with regional universities, bilateral agencies, NGO’s, public administrations and international organisations.
The partner institutions work together on the administrative and logistical coordination of the programme. They are also closely collaborating on the pedagogical inputs (teaching contents of Module 1 and supervision of professional theses) and are part of the Admission Committee reviewing and selecting new programme participants.
Learn more about the partner institutions of the programme as well as respective faculty and staff:
- Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou – Yam Pukri
- Ghana, Accra – University of Ghana Business School
- Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek – American University of Central Asia
- Peru, Lima – Centro de Estudios y Promoción del Desarrollo
- Switzerland, Geneva – Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- Vietnam, Hanoi – Asian Institute of Technology