Special Scholarship for Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices
Call for Applications
The Knowledge Exchange Centre (KEC) and XL Africa Group, in Nigeria, will grant a full scholarship to one DPP 2017-2018 future participant.
Inteview with Charles Nwodo Jnr.
Founder/Chairman of KEC and DPP Graduate
Specific Requirements for Scholarship
Applicants to this scholarship should fulfil the following specific conditions:
- Come from an English-speaking African country, preferably from Nigeria
- Propose a professional thesis topic in the areas of unemployment, employability, small and medium enterprise management and entrepreneurship in Africa
In addition, the general DPP admission conditions and the documents required for application remain unchanged, as noted below.
General Admission Conditions
- Professionals who currently hold or aspire to key positions in a development or international cooperation role, in public or private-sector, NGOs or civil society associations
- University degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Support of the candidate's organisation
- Proficiency either in English, French or Spanish
- Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years
Documents for Application
- Online application form
- Form to be completed by your organisation and to be sent with a cover letter (on headed paper)
- Copies of your academic degrees
Further information for admissions
Upon graduation, the recipient of this scholarship will be required to submit a narrative report (max. 3 pages) to the Knowledge Exchange Centre (KEC).
The narrative report should summarize the general impression of the program, the knowledge and experience acquired and the effects of the DPP on the professional activities.