- Bachelor's degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Support of the applicant's organisation - Executive Master only
- Proficiency either in English, French or Spanish
- Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years - Executive Master only
- Online application form
- Scanned copies of your academic degrees
- Letter of reference from current or previous employer - Executive Certificate only
- Form to be completed by your organisation and to be sent with a short cover letter on headed paper and signed by the contact person (the one who filled the form) - Executive Master only
- Executive Certificate: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and candidates will receive an answer within a month after completing the online application.
- Executive Master: Applications will be open until 15 March 2019 and candidates will be informed about their admission / non admission at the end of April.