The DPP programme is aimed at professionals coming mainly from Africa, Latin America, Central and Southeast Asia. Nevertheless, it is also open to Swiss and other 'Northern' countries candidates working in international cooperation, whether they are based in the field or at the headquarters of their organisation.
- Professionals who currently hold or aspire to key positions in a development or international cooperation role, in public or private-sector, NGOs or civil society associations
- University degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Support of the candidate's organisation
- Proficiency either in English, French or Spanish
- Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years
Admissions are approved by a committee including all partner institutions. In addition to the quality of the application files, the committee's decisions are also guided by a necessity to ensure balance based on regional origin, gender, educational and professional background, and proposed professional thesis topic. There is no automatic right of admission either on the basis of professional experience or educational background.
The Admission Committee will be gathering in April 2017 and candidates will be informed about their admission / non admission at the end of the same month.
Documents for Application File
- Online application form
- Form to be completed by your organisation and to be sent with a short cover letter on headed paper and signed by the contact person (the one who filled the form)
- Scanned copies of your academic degrees
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the form of organisation, the cover letter as well as copies of your certificate(s).
Applications will be open until 15 March 2017 and the programme will start in July / August 2017. Complete application files must reach us by electronic email to email@example.com.