Executive Master in
Development Policies and Practices (DPP)
Mastering development stakes for greater impact
The DPP programme
...is an international programme designed for professionals working in the field of development. Accessible in five distinct regions of the globe with study options in three languages, it provides strategic analysis tools and enhances the leadership capacity of participants, who apply newfound skills through a professional thesis at work.
It is delivered in three modules:
- 5 intensive weeks (full-time) in one of our five regional hubs
- 4 months of applied practice (part-time with distance learning) at your place of work
- 3 weeks (full-time) immersion in Geneva at the Graduate Institute
- Blends exposure to diverse global practices as well as region-specific issues
- Job-related thesis project to enhance your organisation’s effectiveness
- Instruction from both regional experts and international faculty from Switzerland
- Graduates form a worldwide network of development professionals
- Professionals who presently hold or are likely to hold key positions in public or private sector organisations, NGOs or civil society associations
While training individual participants, the DPP also contributes to strengthen public and civil society institutions for the implementation of sound and sustainable development policies. Established more than 10 years ago and conducted in cooperation with regional partners, the Executive Master DPP now includes a network of more than 500 graduates to date.
Time & Place
From July/August 2018 to January/February 2019, final dates to be confirmed.
The DPP is able to offer scholarships thanks to, among others: