Accessible in five distinct regions of the globe with study options in three languages, the Executive Programme in Development Policies and Practices (DPP) provides strategic analysis tools and enhances the leadership capacity of participants, who apply newfound skills through a professional thesis at work.
It is delivered in three modules:
- 5 intensive weeks (full-time) in one of our five regional hubs
- 4 months of applied practice (part-time with distance learning) at your place of work - Executive Master only
- 3 weeks (full-time) immersion in Geneva at the Graduate Institute - Executive Master only
- Blends exposure to diverse global practices as well as region-specific issues
- Job-related thesis project to enhance your organisation’s effectiveness
- Instruction from both regional experts and international faculty from Switzerland
- Graduates form a worldwide network of development professionals
Who should apply?
- Working professionals at mid-career to senior career level, who hold or aspire to leadership positions in governments, international organisations and NGOs, as well as those in private sector seeking relevant skills and exposure.
While training individual participants, the DPP also contributes to strengthen public and civil society institutions for the implementation of sound and sustainable development policies. Established 15 years ago and conducted in cooperation with regional partners, the programme now includes a network of more than 700 graduates in some 60 countries.
Time & Place
From July/August 2019 to January/February 2020, final dates to be confirmed.
+41 (0)22 908 62 53
News & Upcoming events